Saturday 3 February 2018

Flowers to Dye for.......

Good morning.  What a wet day we are having here in Bedfordshire, UK. How do I cheer myself up..... let’s make some flowers!

Starting with A4 sheets of paper, stamp each sheet with your selected flower images. I used Versafine black ink pad and then Heat set using a craft heat gun. This will prevent the ink smudging.
Taking each sheet I Distress inked the entire sheet.... you can of course colour with your favourite pens and pencils. If using inks, leave to dry.
Take some time to fussy cut the images.......it will be worth it in the end. Snip until your hearts content.
Shaping your flowers......
I use a wood kebab stick to curl the petals, or flip over onto a flat surface and lightly spritz the back with water, then scrunch and shape and leave to dry.

Making the flower.....
 I use 3 flower images to make one flower. Use a clear drying Craft glue, or even a brad to hold them together.
Add a gem as the centre or stamen ..... and you now have lots of lovely ready to go flowers for your dreamy creations.


Thanks for popping by, please leave a comment or ask any questions.
Hope to see you again real soon
Debbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Card-io Winter scene Christmas cards  A link to my YouTube tutorial how I made this card  https://youtu.be/d2eVosAzHNI