Tuesday 30 January 2018

Good evening my fellow Crafters.   What have you been crafty about today?
I would like to share my latest creation with you.....

.
To start with, take a piece of white 6 x 6 “ square card stock, choose your selected Oxide Distress inks and Distress the card vertically, blending the colour break line as you go. I’ve used 4 colours in this example. Spritz with water...and watch the magic oxidation happen. Heat set to dry.
 I’ve taken a decorative die and cut the right vertical edge of the top card layer.
 Cut an 8” strip of 2” organsa ribbon,and thread a bling stone buckle. Fix this to the card at the rear of the Oxide ink square, top and bottom edges.
Now for construction...you’ll need a white 6x6” card base and use oxides and a flourish stamp to stamp the right edge. Affix the Oxide card layer with ribbon to the 6x6” card base.  I use either a good Craft glue or ultra sticky red clear tape . 
An option which I’ve added is a vertical strip of clear gems, just to add sparkle to your card. 
Stamp a sentiment and make a banner . Distress the edges in the oxides to coordinate..... affix with foam pads.  Take a step back and admire your work.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project, I’d welcome any feedback and of course happy to answer any questions you have.
Thanks for stopping by.
Debbie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Card-io Winter scene Christmas cards  A link to my YouTube tutorial how I made this card  https://youtu.be/d2eVosAzHNI