Saturday 26 May 2018

Hello everyone.... it’s Blooming Blossom today
what fabulously changing weather we have here in the UK..it’s started a little overcast.....so thought I would make you a bright card.....
How can you make this.....? Here’s what you will need.
8x8” Card blank. 7.5 x 7.5” black pearl card. 7 x 7” white card stock.
Honey Doo Crafts Blooming Blossom stamp set. Oxides, mica powders and letter dies.
Stamp the white card using Oxides and HDC Blooming Blossom....shade with mica powders used as paint. 
Create your sentiment “With Love” using letters dies, place the white card over the black and affix all to the white card blank. Easy.....why not give this a go and show me what you make?
Just as I’ve finished..the sun is out!!
Don’t forget to pop back real soon, what next in my blog I hear you say.....
Have a happy UK bank holiday weekend.
Happy Crafting.... Debbi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Card-io Winter scene Christmas cards  A link to my YouTube tutorial how I made this card  https://youtu.be/d2eVosAzHNI